Comprehensive, But Simplified
In language that is easy for everyone to understand.
Here are a few examples of applications you can create:
- Create competency models for your organization,
- Modify competency definitions to fit your corporate culture and business needs,
- Integrate the competencies and definitions into your interview tools (or use our Competency Interview Guides that are included with the dictionary),
- Create competency-based job profiles and descriptions,
- Load competencies and development options (listed in our Competency Development Guide) into your performance management or talent management system,
- Include competencies and definitions in performance reviews,
- Include assessment of competencies in succession planning process.
An intellectual property license gives you the freedom and flexibility to copy and modify the content for use within your organization. You’ll save, time and money and have the confidence that your work products are based on tested, research-based content.
This is not a packed software program. It is intellectual property content that you can use in any way you choose, and integrate into your own HRIS or one you that purchase.
One-time fee, with no annual renewal fees. The fee is calculated based on the number of employees in an organization who will be covered by HR processes that contain Workitect competencies. This often excludes hourly-rated employees.
Companies creating their own dictionary can, knowingly or unknowingly, violate copyright laws by incorporating competencies and descriptions from copyrighted lists. A license prevents this from occurring.