360° Competency Assessments
Leadership Competency Assessment. Feedback On 35 Competencies, 4 Behaviors Per Competency.
This 140-item instrument and report provides clear, concise feedback from direct reports, peers, internal customers and supervisors along with the participant’s self-assessment. The participant receives feedback on the degree to which he/she has been observed demonstrating the 35 competencies in Workitect’s competency dictionary.
The Feedback Report Includes:
Tailored For Your Organization
- Bar graphs comparing ratings of each behavior
- Top 5 behaviors (most often observed), Low 5 behaviors (least observed)
- Three highest rated competencies (capitalize on strengths)
- Three lowest rated competencies (areas for improvement)
- Summary of written comments indicating what the rater thinks the individual should continue doing, stop doing, and start doing
Customized Leadership Competency Assessment
Feedback On Competencies In A Job Competency Model
This multi-rater assessment tool provides feedback on 8-15 competencies, 4 behaviors per competency. The assessment-for-development instrument provides clear, concise feedback from direct reports, peers, internal customers and supervisors along with the participant’s self-assessment. The participant receives feedback on the degree to which he/she has been observed demonstrating competencies identified and listed in the individual’s competency model, drawn from Workitect’s competency dictionary. Additional competencies can be included.
- Build the survey
- Email respondents to notify them of the assessment and to provide a link to their login page
- Re-notify respondents who have not completed their assessments
- Send you a progress report at regular intervals
- Prepare reports in PDF format for each Subject
- Email final reports to you
Additional Assessment Tools and Services
- Behavioral-Event Interviews
- Competency Interview Guides
- Interviewing for Competencies Workshop
- Assessment Centers
- Tests to determine a person’s competencies and how those competencies match up to the competency requirements of a job.
Training and Support for Feedback Givers, Receivers, and Administrators
Group Feedback Sessions
Half-day feedback sessions are conducted to provide participants with their feedback reports. The sessions are used to: (1) reinforce the purpose of the 360 process, (2) familiarize participants with how to read the feedback report (using a sample report), (3) distribute the individual reports and begin to process the feedback, and (4) clarify next steps and expectations, including guidelines for sharing feedback with respondents and seeking additional feedback. Workitect can conduct these sessions or train the organization’s staff to conduct the sessions.
Development of the various communications necessary for successful rollout of the program including:
- Program launch announcement
- Explanation to program participants
- Participant invitations to selected feedback respondents
Building of the competency model(s) to be used as the basis for the feedback process.
Other Assessment Tools And Services
Behavioral-Event Interviews, Workitect’s Competency Interview Guides And Interviewing For Competencies Workshop, Assessment Centers, And Tests Can Help To Determine A Person’s Competencies And How Those Competencies Match Up To The Competency Requirements Of A Job.
What Our Customers Say
“These programs teach you valuable information that will benefit your entire HR process from recruiting, performance management, and succession planning.”
“Brilliant programs with an unimaginable amount of resources.”