Develop competency frameworks, models, and applications that connect human resource strategies with business strategies.
Learn how to build your own job competency models and applications. Attend our popular 3-day workshop, accredited by SHRM and HRCI.
Building Competency Models
August 19-21, Washington, DC
October 7-9, Chicago
By levels of proficiency and
job role, in a format than can
be easily customized
No annual renewal fees.
280-page.8.5"x11" sprial bound handbook with forms, tips and resources.
Online version of
Guide, plus online
Benefits for Individuals and Organizations
- Staffing - people with the right capabilities to help your organization gain competitive advantage are hired, placed and promoted.
- Training and Development – gaps in each employee's capabilities are identified, so these gaps can be remedied. Individuals are provided with detailed road maps for increasing their capabilities incrementally.
- Performance Management - competencies and results are assessed side by side, reminding employees that how they do things is as important as what they do.
- Compensation - both competencies and results impact pay decisions to reward performance and competency development.
- Practical & User-Friendly - our services and products have been tested and applied in the real world; easily used by employees at all levels.
- Ultra flexible– our tools and resources, including a competency dictionary, interview guides, development guides, and on-site workshops, can be customized to your unique needs.
- Expert support - with Workitect, you get the expertise of consultants who have at least 25 years of experience in job competency modeling, competency- based talent management, and organization and leadership development.
- Validated methodology - take advantage of the original job competence assessment methodology developed by Dr. David McClelland and McBer/Hay.
The Workitect Newsletter
Get valuable news, insights and practical knowledge sent to you every month. Workitect Blueprints keeps you informed about key issues facing today’s organizations—from producing superior leaders to creating superior organizations.
What Customers Say
Ruben Decoud, Mary Kay Inc
Gail Arlegui, Air Canada
Shannon Johnson, Blue Cross Blue Shield
Mary Kay LaBrie, SCC Soft Computer