License to use validated competency definitions, behaviors, and levels by proficiency & role
Three-day Building Competency Models workshop that teaches participants how to build models with or without a dictionary.
A process, behavioral interview questions, and candidate summary for each of thirty-five competencies.
Spiral-bound 276-page book with tips and resources for developing competencies
Web-based, online guide containing comprehensive employee development and coaching tools with direct links to developmental resources.
Workitect is a consulting firm that develops job competency models, frameworks and human resource applications. Our customers report that our products and services are uniquely practical, user-friendly, and customizable. Read more...
What are Competencies and Job Competency Models?
Competencies are the skills and behaviors that outstanding performers demonstrate more often, more skillfully, and with better results than do average performers. A Job Competency Model is a group of related competencies that together describe successful performance for a particular job or role, in a particular organization. Read more...
We Teach You How to Build Your Own Models
Workitect consultants have equipped HR teams with the knowledge and capability to identify and develop competency models, which have enabled them to make the right talent management decisions as a business. Read more...
Benefits of Job
For Individual Employees
- Clear Job Requirements
- Objective Performance Reviews
- Realistic Evaluation of Career Potential
- Clear and Concise Feedback
- Achievable Development Plans
- Identifies the competencies that predict superior performance.
- Competencies are behaviorally specific so they can be seen and measured.
- Select for these competencies and increase the number of superior performers
- Develop and performance manage (coach) these competencies
- Have a good statistical chance of significantly improving bottom line performance
Sign Up for Newsletters
“Workitect is one of the few organizations that actually teach a repeatable process for building customized models. They provided our internal staff with the skills needed to follow the process and build additional models ourselves.”
Manager, Training and Development
for Service Industry Company