360° Competency Assessments
Leadership Competency Assessment. Feedback on 35 Competencies, 4 Behaviors per Competency.
This 140-item instrument and report provides clear, concise feedback from direct reports, peers, internal customers and supervisors along with the participant's self-assessment. The participant receives feedback on the degree to which he/she has been observed demonstrating the 35 competencies in Workitect’s competency dictionary.
The feedback report includes:
Tailored For Your Organization
- Bar graphs comparing ratings of each behavior
- Top 5 behaviors (most often observed), Low 5 behaviors (least observed)
- Three highest rated competencies (capitalize on strengths)
- Three lowest rated competencies (areas for improvement)
- Summary of written comments indicating what the rater thinks the individual should continue doing, stop doing, and start doing
Customized Leadership Competency Assessment
Feedback on Competencies in a Job Competency Model
This multi-rater assessment tool provides feedback on 8-15 competencies, 4 behaviors per competency. The assessment-for-development instrument provides clear, concise feedback from direct reports, peers, internal customers and supervisors along with the participant's self-assessment. The participant receives feedback on the degree to which he/she has been observed demonstrating competencies identified and listed in the individual’s competency model, drawn from Workitect’s competency dictionary. Additional competencies can be included.
- Build the survey
- Email respondents to notify them of the assessment and to provide a link to their login page
- Re-notify respondents who have not completed their assessments
- Send you a progress report at regular intervals
- Prepare reports in PDF format for each Subject
- Email final reports to you
Other Assessment Tools and Services
Behavioral-event interviews, Workitect’s Competency Interview Guides and Interviewing for Competencies workshop, assessment centers, and tests can help to determine a person's competencies and how those competencies match up to the competency requirements of a job. Learn more
“These programs teach you valuable information that will benefit your entire HR process from recruiting, performance management, and succession planning.” Director of HR & Training - Engineering Company
“Brilliant programs with an unimaginable amount of resources.” HR Manager - Government